QWALIFY INC. (INCLUDING DojoTM)
Last updated: November 20, 2014
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE. To take advantage of some of the features of the Qwalify Sites, You may have to provide Us with some of the following information (collectively the “Profile Content”):
- “Basic Profile Information” which may include Your name, user ID, profile photo, general areas of professional interest and Your results to introductory character questionnaires; and
- “Enhanced Profile Information” which may include Your contact information, location, resume, portfolio materials (regardless of file format), results from proprietary or third-party advanced character assessments or questionnaires, or Your results from any other Qwalify Service used.
- CONTRIBUTIONS YOU MAKE. As You use the Qwalify Sites, and interact with the Qwalify Services, You may make contributions to the Qwalify Sites such as written comments, photos, videos and audio, feedback and other comments to Qwalify, or Kudos clicks (our form of a “like”). For example, on Dojo you may provide Engagement Content.
- TRANSACTION HISTORY. We collect Your order information and purchase and payment history.
- AUTOMATIC COLLECTION. We collect information about You automatically. We automatically collect information about how You use the Qwalify Sites and Qwalify Services, the areas of Our websites that You visit, as well as information about Your computer or mobile device, such as Your Internet protocol (IP) address, device ID, physical location, browser and operating system type, and referring URLs. This information is necessary for providing personalized and location-based content as well as for analyzing web traffic, troubleshooting problems, preventing fraud, and improving Our services. We link this data to the personally identifiable information we collect about You.
Collectively, all information that You may provide, as contemplated under this Section 1, shall be referred to as: “Your Information”.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION
- OVERVIEW. We collect, use and disclose Your Information in order to (i) provide You with Our products and services, (ii) operate and improve the Qwalify Sites, and (iii) create a positive User experience.
CONSENT. By providing Us with Your Information, You consent to Our using Your Information to:
- provide You with the Qwalify Services and customer support;
- help You engage with other Users of the Qwalify Sites;
- facilitate payment processing for Your purchases on the Qwalify Sites;
- prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities, and enforce this Agreement;
- customize, measure, and improve Our products and services, and the Qwalify Sites’ content and layout;
- contact You about feature updates, and informational and service-related communications, including important updates;
- contact You with relevant third party offers to which You expressly subscribe (You may unsubscribe anytime);
- conduct marketing and promotional activities, and conduct surveys;
- generate internal reports about the use of the Qwalify Sites.
HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION
- OVERVIEW. The Qwalify Sites were built to increase the opportunities for, and the quality of, engagement between Talent Prospects and Talent Sourcers. As a result, We designed Your Profile Content to be shared with other Users of the Qwalify Sites so that this kind of meaningful engagement can be facilitated. To that end, we also designed virtual communities where your can share Contributions with others.
Dojo ENGAGEMENT DOJOS. Each time You join an Engagement Dojo on Dojo, You understand that Your Basic Profile Information will be shared with all Users that are a part of that Engagement Dojo. However, You decide how much of Your Enhanced Profile Information is shared with the Administrators and Delegates of that Engagement Dojo. In providing consent for Your Enhanced Profile Information, or any part thereof, to be shared with the Administrators and Delegates of a certain Engagement Dojo, You also consent to their use of that Profile Content for the purpose of facilitating meaningful engagement experiences. Provided such use adheres to this purpose, the Administrator and Delegates of an Engagement Dojo may:
- share Your Profile Content, as it is provided to them, internally within their organization and externally with their parent organization, their subsidiaries, affiliates, joint-venturers, partners, service providers or clients; and
- download, print, and copy Your Profile Content.
- THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS. We share Your Information, or parts thereof, with third parties who help deliver Our products and services to You. Such products and services provided by these third parties include: web server hosting, database storage, data analysis, marketing assistance, credit card payment processing, psychometric assessments, professional questionnaires, and customer service. These third parties will have access to Your Information, or any part thereof, as is necessary to perform their functions, but they may not use that data for any other purpose. We will remain responsible for any information shared in this way.
- MARKETING. We do not share Your contact information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes unless You affirmatively agree to such disclosure.
- DISCLOSURE. We disclose information if legally required to do so, or at Our discretion. pursuant to a request from a governmental entity or if We believe in good faith – after considering Your privacy interests and other factors – that such action is necessary to: (a) meet legal requirements or comply with legal process; (b) protect Our rights or property or Our affiliated companies; (c) prevent a crime or protect national security; or (d) protect the personal safety of Our Users or the public.
HOW WE STORE INFORMATION
- HOSTING AND STORAGE. Your Information is submitted to Qwalify, a federally incorporated Canadian company, and may be hosted and stored in a database on servers situated in the United States, which may be owned and maintained by a third party unrelated to Qwalify.
- DISCLAIMER. Qwalify takes reasonable measures to secure Your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration or disclosure. We have put in place commercially reasonable and appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the Your Information. However, the Internet is an open system and We cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will not be able to defeat those measures or use Your Information for improper purposes. We therefore disclaim any and all liability that may arise from such incidences of security breach.
- Security: These cookies allow Us to secure access to Your account.
- Preference: These cookies are used to store Your preferences like language choice and most frequented Dojo Engagement Dojos.
- Analytics: We track traffic patterns so We can identify popular content and potential problems.
- Features: We track which Engagement Dojos You search for, viewed, and joined so We can improve Our services.
- Advertising: We use non-identifiable information about You to show You advertising.
- BLOCKING COOKIES. If You do not wish to accept cookies, You have the option of blocking or disabling cookies. Your computer provides You with the ability to clear all cookies that have been stored onto Your hard drive, should You wish to do so. However, please be aware that You may be unable to access certain parts of the Qwalify Sites if You block or disable Our cookies.
THIRD PARTY POLICIES
- THIRD PARTY COOKIES. We may allow third parties to display advertisements to You while You are using the Qwalify Sites. Because Your web browser must request these advertisements from such third parties servers, the third parties can view, edit or set their own cookies, just as if You had requested a web page from their website. Qwalify has no control over, and is not responsible for, the practices of those third party advertisers. The data stored in these cookies is anonymous and the information is not linked to Your personally identifiable information without Your permission. The cookies placed by Our third party advertisement servers may remain on Your computer after You have left Our site until You choose to delete them.
- NO MINORS. Qwalify is not intended for, nor do We knowingly collect information from, children under the age of 14. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided Us with information of any kind without their consent, he or she should contact Us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that We can remove such information from the Qwalify Sites and Our databases.
CORRECTING YOUR DATA
- CORRECTIONS. You may access, review, correct, update or change Your Profile Content and any personally identifiable information at any time. Sign in to Your account to make the desired changes. If You experience difficulty in accessing Your account, please contact Us at email@example.com.
CLOSING YOUR ACCOUNT
- We may indefinitely retain certain non-personally identifiable information associated with Your Information for research and development, and marketing purposes.
ATTN: Privacy Officer
645 Westmount Road East
Unit 11 (2nd Floor)
N2E 3S3 Canada